Wednesday, June 6, 2012

INSANELY GREAT

When I cry
When I laugh
When I let go
When I hold on
When I listen
When I speak
When I act dumb
When I act smart
When I walk
When I stop
When I love
When I hate
When I appreciate
When I ignore
When I destroy
When I create
Even when I die
Or I live
You always have the comments to pass on
You always have to humiliate me
You always want to discourage me
NO more! I am gonna stop listening to you
Yes, now only I am gonna listen to my heart
In this world of insane only normal are the one who is insane
Yes I will be living this life in my own way- insanely great.


Written on: 6th June, 2012, 9:24am

5 comments:

  1. No Comment !
    You don't want comment I guess ! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lolz!!And it already became one comment. Thanku anyway :)

      Delete
  2. sure you listen to your heart..but along with that let ur mind work too! (:
    all the best sudha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Open up. You are through one gate and there are many more to come. Listen to the music of world, you have to learn the art of whre to tune up and where to tune out. If you close out you will lose big, just when there are rays of hope, please listen up!!!
    @Bcarkey

    ReplyDelete