Saturday, May 4, 2013

Rule your life: It is in your hand



Early morning I woke up with lots of hope. When my eyes opened I said to myself I will be happy whole day. Last night, last day I felt quite bad. I was pissed off, angry, sad, frustrated but I seriously hate that part of me. I knew I have to pull myself out from it. Yes, I was successful in it. My strong determination of being happy really worked. After I woke up, I made tea, then cooked food for family, behaved nicely to everyone tried to make them happy and everyone liked my dish too and everyone is happy. One thing I realized that unless you are not happy you can’t give happiness to other. After all its life and everything always in fact only sometimes things happen according to our wishes or expectations. Uncertain and constantly changing life! Though how strong you think of yourself or you express yourself as there is very delicate, soft corner deep inside your heart. Sometime it bursts out sometime just lost inside of you. We get hurt, we get betrayed, we are heartbroken, in chaos, frustrated, angry, just lost when all the good moments swipe just in a blink of eye and everything changes into thundering scary black night. Trust me, it’s not only you and me who suffers like this, millions of people were, are and will be suffering. The pattern of suffering differs but yes every one of us does suffer. We think our problem as the biggest one but seriously if you compare then it will be better to compare with less fortunate than us because yes there are even more people who have worst condition. How hard we try to plan our life, life has its own plan for us. Only thing we have control of is ourselves. We can’t change the things that happened or stop the thing that is happening but we can change our reaction to them. Yes, we are our own boss. I am the master of this life, my life. I know I don’t have control in its start or its end but I have control in how I want to live it. Life is not about what happens to us but how we deal with it. I cannot set any rule but only thing I can do is have my control over myself, the self control. I don’t want to be the slave of my mood, I want to rule myself and it’s only me whom I can rule in any way I want. This is the power I have, every one of us have. But we always don’t realize about it and let our life run haphazardly like the vehicle without control over steering, brake and accelerator.

4 comments:

  1. A true reflection of reality in words. I thought that "I" refers to "Me" :)
    There shouldn't be any rule but you must have full control over your life.
    (Y) Great One

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mohan. I really appreciate you for reading this and giving great feedback. stay blessed :)

      Delete
  2. I have listened the quote of Swami Bibakananda, ''change yourself at first to change the world''; and also have listened the quote, ''people who were in movement to change the world die without changing him/herself.''

    Thank you Sudha, it's great to read -- Rule your life..; really touchy and it provides massage that every moment counts in the life.. Again, Thanks @ShivaThapaMagar

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Shiva ji. Those are really meaningful quotes. I really appreciate your kind feedback. :)

      Delete